Fine Grinding (sub-micron to 50 microns)
For the Fine Grinding of Materials to sub 50 Microns there is a wide range of types of grinding mills that are available.
- Rotor Mills utilize impact and shearing forces by use of a rotor and screen.
- Mixer Mills and Planetary Ball Mills are high energy ball mills that use grinding media for impacting materia.
- Laboratory Jet Mills utilize compressed air for impact grinding.
- Both the Electric Mortar Grinder and Agate Products grind brittle materials using both pressure and friction.
- Jar Mills are impact mills that utilize grinding media to reduce material.
Depending on the type of material and final size required will determine which type of grinding mill to use.