Mid-Range Grinding (40 to 500 microns)
For the Mid-Range Grinding of Materials to a range of 40 microns to 500 microns, there is a wide range of types of grinding mills that are available.
- Dish and Puck Mills use impact and friction to reduce the size of material in a short amount of time.
- Jaw Crushers reduce material utilizing crushing forces.
- The Cross Beater Mill is a rotor mill utilizing impact and shearing forces.
- The GrindoMix knife mill utilizes dual sided blades that could be used for preliminary grinding or fine grinding.
- Cutting Mills use both cutting and shearing forces and are efficient mills for reducing a wide range of materials.
- The Polymix / Micro Hammer Cutter Mill can be used with either a Hammer or Knife attachment allowing for a wide range of materials to be processed.
- Disc Mills utilize friction to reduce free flowing materials.
Depending on the type of material and final size required will determine which type of grinding mill to use.