Cellulose, coal, coke, compost, leather, pharmaceutical materials, plastic granules, refuse derived fuels, saw dust, soils, splints, waste samples, …
- Gentle drying, dispersing and mixing also of temperature sensitive materials
- Very short drying times (~ 5 – 20 min)
- Powerful fan for optimal air throughput
- Easy handling
- Interval operation for better mixing of the fluidized bed
- Wide range of accessories including various containers
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs
- Motor with no brushes allows for long service life
Drying in the Fluid Bed Dryer TG 200 makes use of the fluidized bed process, a technique similar to the one used in large industrial dryers. Ambient air is drawn in through a filter. A blower moves the air across the heating elements, and ultimately forces it through the perforated plate and into the detachable drying container. The solid particles are blown upward and dispersed and thus kept separate from one another. This helps to avoid a caking and sticking of the particles as it often occurs when other drying methods are used.
The air stream of the fluid bed dryer extracts moisture from the particles and then exits through the filter bag in the cover. Using the quick-clamp cover with the filter fleece insert is advisable when dealing with products finer than 100 μm in diameter. The 1000 watt blower provides an air volume of 185 m3/h at idle speed; heater output is 2000 watts. The air volume, heating power and temperature are infinitely adjustable. Temperature control is effected using he display gauge.