cement, minerales, ores, raw materials, slag, …
- benchtop model with small footprint
- individual pressure force adjustment up to 35 tons
- pressing in steel rings, aluminium cups and free
- pressing tools for various diameters
- 10 SOPs can be defined and stored for routine applications
- comfortable parameter setting via display
- automatic pressure force control
The steel ring or aluminium cup is inserted in the pressing tool of the PP 35 and filled with the sample material via a hopper. The complete slide is then pushed beneath the pressure plate and the pressing is started.
During pressure build-up the density of the powder increases. The maximum pressure force must be held over a certain period of time to allow full development of the interparticulate adhesive forces thus guaranteeing maximum stability. Pressing in up to three steps with e.g. increasing pressure force results in stable pellets.