Planetary Centrifugal Mixers, Mixing & Degassing
SK-BS12 Long Barrel Cartridge Series Planetary Centrifugal MixerPlanetary Centrifugal Mixers, Mixing & Degassing
SK-BS12 Long Barrel Cartridge Series Planetary Centrifugal Mixer
A planetary centrifugal mixer specifically for long barrel cartridges, on which 12 oz (360 ml) and 6 oz (180 ml) cartridge can be set.
- The individual revolution and rotation speed control system achieves uniform mixing of materials in short amounts of time and elimination of ultrafine air bubbles.
- Productivity and operability can be improved by using cartridges with sizes suited for the amount to be produced (12 or 6 oz).
* An exclusive adopter (spacer) is required to use 6 oz cartridges.
Mixing & Degassing, Planetary Centrifugal Mixers
SK-MP12 Planetary Centrifugal Mixer for Microplate
Uniform mixing of samples in the microplate and ultrafine air bubble elimination with high speed processing.
This contributes to improved measurement result reliability.
- Multiple microplates can be set, so uniform mixing and ultrafine air bubble elimination can be performed simultaneously in a short amount of time.
- By using an exclusive adopter, mixing and degassing are possible with 18 or 96 well microplates, as well as 384 and 1536 well microplates as full range.
- Mixing and degassing of micro tubes and culture tubes are also possible by having an adopter (as an option).
- Total 12 PCR plates or microplates can be handled simultaneously.