Cement Clinker, Chemicals, Coffee, Construction Materials, Fertilizers, Fillers, Flours, Grains, Metal Powders, Minerals, Nuts, Plastics, Sand, Seeds, Soils, Washing Powder, …
- Stainless steel sieve frame with high form stability
- High degree of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning thanks to high-alloy stainless steel
- Sieve mesh sizes from 20 µm to 125 mm
- Permanently tight sieve fabric
- Excellent product quality due to extensive optical inspection
- Maximum stability and optimum sealing when used in sieve stacks thanks to the o-ring which is placed in the recess designed for this purpose
- Clear and precise labeling of the sieves with full traceability based on individualized laser engraving
Prior to delivery, each test sieve is optically measured and granted a test report. On request, an inspection certificate with the measuring results in tabular and graphical form or a calibration certificate with detailed statistics is delivered.
As a special service, we offer to recalibrate your test sieves. After the standard measuring process, all relevant data is recorded and confirmed in the calibration certificate, if desired.