alloys, basalt, cement clinker, ceramics, chamotte, coal, coke, construction materials, feldspar, glass, granite, minerals, quartz, ores, oxide ceramics, rocks, silicon, slag, …
- High crushing ratio 50:1
- Continuous gap width setting
- Overload protection
- Wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- Removable no-rebound feed hopper
- Easy-to-clean crushing chamber
- Continuous and batch-wise crushing
- Connector for dust extraction
- Central lubrication (optional)
- Suitable for integration in automatic installations
- Special version for grinding semi-conductor materials
The Jaw Crusher BB 500 is a robust and powerful forced-feed crusher. The feed material passes through the no-rebound hopper and enters the crushing chamber.
Size reduction takes place in the wedge-shaped area between the fixed crushing arm and one oscillating with high frequency. This motion ensures a consistent gap width in the stroke cycle so that the sample is crushed to the set fineness in one working step. Two massive flywheels transmit high impulse forces to the crushing jaws. The innovative design permits using both sides of the jaws thanks to a 180° rotation.
As soon as the sample is smaller than the discharge gap width, it falls into a removable collector. The continuous gap width setting with scale ensures optimum size reduction in accordance with the set gap width.