Aluminium Slag, Animal Feed, Bones, Cables, Cardboard, Electronic Components, Feed Pellets, Foils, Food, Leather, Lignite, Material Mixtures, Non-ferrous Metals, Paper…
- Powerful size reduction with 2.2 kW drive
- Optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
- Quick and easy cleaning due to fold-back hopper, smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
- Defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.25 – 20 mm
- Wide range of accessories including various hoppers, collection systems, rotors and sieves
- Highest safety standards due to engine brake, central locking device, electronic safety check and safety base frame
- 18 cutting events per rotation with parallel section rotor
Size reduction in the Cutting Mill SM 200 takes place by cutting and shearing forces. The sample comes into contact with the rotor, and is comminuted between the blades and the stationary double acting cutting bars inserted in the housing.
In the 6-disc rotor, spirally arranged reversible hard metal plates operate by cutting in sequence. The knives of the parallel section rotor carry out comminution with a powerful cutting action. The dwelling time of the sample in the chamber is short; as soon as it is small enough to pass through the openings of the bottom sieve it is discharged and collected in the receptacle. The rotorspeed of 1.500 min-1 ensures gentle and rapid size reduction. The optional cyclone-suction-combination not only has a cooling effect on the sample but also improves the discharge of material from the grinding chamber.