Cement, Cement Clinker, Ceramics, Coal, Coke, Concrete, Corundum, Electronic Components, Glass, Metal Oxides, Minerals, Ores, Plant Materials, Silicates, Slag, Soils…
- Reproducible results and homogeneous samples thanks to universal drive shaft (3D vibration of grinding sets)
- Speed: 912 min-1
- Short grinding times
- Autoreverse function (left/right rotation)
- Programmable interval function (start/ stop automatic)
- Wide range of materials for contamination-free grinding
- Grinding jar volumes from 100 ml up to 2,000 ml
- Closed and noise-insulated grinding chamber
- Pneumatic grinding-jar clamping (with air-pressure) for convenient and safe handling
- Additional security feature: mill only starts if the pneumatic pressure is correct
- Optional Autolifter for ergonomic lifting of heavy grinding sets
The vibratory disc mill comminutes by impact and friction. The grinding set is firmly attached to the vibration plate with a pneumatic quick clamping device. The plate with the grinding set is subjected to 3-D vibrations.
The sample is crushed by extreme pressure, impact and friction generated by centrifugal forces acting on the grinding rings in the dish.The vibrations are produced by a frequency controlled 2.2 kW 3-phase motor.