Alloys, Basalt, Bones, Cement Clinker, Ceramics, Chamotte, Coal, Coke, Construction Materials, Feldspar, Glass, Granite, Minerals, Quartz, Ores, Oxide Ceramics, Rocks, Silicon, Slag…
- Powerful size reduction thanks to 1.1 kW industrial drive
- Compact, benchtop instrument
- Removable jaw for easy cleaning
- Adjustable speed allows adaptation to sample characteristics
- Wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- Convenient operating keypad with digital display
- Memory for gap width setting
- Wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- Large fold-back hopper
- Automatic wear-out notification
The Jaw Crusher BB 50 is a robust and powerful forced-feed crusher. The feed material passes through the no-rebound hopper and enters the crushing chamber.
Size reduction in the Jaw Crusher takes place in the wedge shaped area between the fixed crushing arm and one moved by an eccentric drive shaft. The elliptical motion crushes the sample which then falls under gravity.
As soon as the sample is smaller than the discharge gap width, it falls into a removable collector. The continuous gap width setting with digital display ensure optimal size reduction in accordance with the set gap width value.