Aluminium Slag, Animal Feed, Bones, Cables, Cardboard, Electronic Components, Feed Pellets, Foils, Food, Leather, Lignite, Material Mixtures, Non-Ferrous Metals, Paper, PET Preforms…
- Powerful size reduction thanks to 3 kW drive with high torque and
- Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 100 to 3,000 min-1
- Optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
- Quick and easy cleaning due to fold-back hopper, smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
- Defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.25 – 20 mm
- Wide range of accessories including various hoppers, collection systems, rotors and sieves
- Highest safety standards due to engine brake, central locking device, electronic safety check and base frame
- 18 cutting events per rotation with parallel section rotor
Size reduction in the Cutting Mill SM 300 takes place by cutting and shearing forces. The sample comes into contact with the rotor, and is comminuted between the blades and the stationary double acting cutting bars inserted in the housing.
In the 6-disc rotor, spirally arranged reversible hard metal plates operate by cutting in sequence.
The knives of the parallel section rotor carry out comminution with a powerful cutting action. An additional flywheel mass (RES technology) on the drive shaft produces the exceptional performance of the SM 300. Thanks to the variable speed from 100 to 3,000 min-1, the SM 300 can be easily adapted to different application requirements