The TURBULA® Shaker-Mixer and dyna-MIX® are used for the homogeneous mixing of powders or different wet components with differing specific weights and particle sizes. The product is mixed in a removable container preventing cross-contamination between batches and dusting when mixing powders.
For quantities up to 55 liters, the TURBULA® Shaker-Mixer is available in three models: the 2 liter T2F, the 17 liter T10B and the 55 liter T50A.
For quantities ranging from 55 liters up to 1,000 liters, the dyna-MIX® is available in four models: the 100 liter CM100, the 250 liter CM200, the 650 liter CM500 and the 1,000 liter CM1000.
The TURBULA® is used in many exacting powder blending and mixing applications. These include:
- Blending extremely heavy powders with very light ones
- Mixing very small quantities of powders into larger volumes
- Gently blending fragile granules without crumbling
- Successfully mixing particles of different diameter
- This 3-dimensional dyna-MIX® rotates the material on three separate axes, reducing mixing times and resulting in a superior blend.
- Mixing in existing containers ensures no cross-contamination of product, no dust emissions and no additional cleaning.
- The container-specific clamping device enables operators to quickly and easily change mixing containers of varying sizes.